PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR General discussion, page-195

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Mozz, they may get some people excited in the compound and what it can do for sufferers, but these funds will have some business questions as well.
    Like those pertinent Q's that were asked and dodged / ignored a few weeks back?

What is your current cash position? = "Well we started the FY with A$72m" (not really a current statistic)

What have you modelled for cash burn going fwd as you start the trials? = "Given it is a multi site, multi currency program, it will be some time until we get a true handle on what that spend will look like" (timestamp 71mins into webinar video).... Sure, but you must have modelled something right?
    Ok, maybe we try to reverse engineer this, what have you modelled as a cost per patient? Is it the median cost of circa US$40k that anyone can google??
    How many patients in all the studies across the 76 sites (US, Eur & Aus)?
    If we do a range of 1,000 to 1,500 patients x $40k, would that be reasonable? Do you have US$40m - US$60m set aside for this?
    Have your 2b results been peer reviewed?

Mozz, I believe you are spot on, with your longer term (5yr +) beliefs in the product, it is the short term uncertainty on the business / financials side that concerns me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $70.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $201.6K 994.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 429247 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.