PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

This picture sums up our problem. I bought PAR in 15 separate...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

This picture sums up our problem. I bought PAR in 15 separate purchases between May 2020 and May 2021 with an additional small lot in November 2021 at an average price of $2.60 and the share price is now $1.91. Whilst I am a believer in PAR and not selling, it would be good if the share price showed us a bit of progress. We Hot Copperites and the Top 20 know how good this is potentially, but the rest of the world does not. The achievement of Phase 3 status proved to be a fizzer and the most recent presentation that I saw showed the Chairman and temporary MD droning on and giving us information that we already knew. They may be very good technically but they have no "pizzazz". One recent company that I worked for was a small mining company that intended to exploit an asset in a novel manner. They knew how to boost this up with frequent ASX announcements even before we got the process to work and at one point because of this approach the share price increased from its IPO price by a factor of 25. PAR needs to sell itself better even if there are things going on that we know nothing about. Perhaps they could put a one page advert in a magazine such as "The Economist" which gets world wide distribution and may alert more people to our possibilities. Only a suggestion but something should be done to get PAR more well known. My thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $57.32K 198.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12454 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.