PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR General discussion, page-200

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177

hear ya wazza.

Quite a few good media/advertising companies or anexperienced individual in the pharma world who has such knowledge. It isnot going to happen all at once, and I would think that most companies involvedwith OA and similar ailments probably are familiar with PAR and Zilosul tovarious degrees.

Wouldn't hurt It's past time to prime the pump on notifyingthe future purchasers of Zilosul that help is on the way, in my opinion. If PAR wants to keep control of the company and not have another Pharma as apartner, they look like they need help on getting the word out, and not thruInvestor Webinars and AGM's only. How exactly? Can't say that Iknow from personal experience, but those that have done the deed knowhow. We gotta find them.......along with the CEO. There is nottoo much for them at the moment, but with a future looking very promising, itwill be a full time job by then.

On a similar note, I think that part of the reason for lack of interest isthis. Look up Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium and what do you see comeup? Practically everything is related to Elmiron! (At leasthere in the States) All the troubles it caused and the lawsuitswith J+J over them. Proven unsafe and dangerous! Why in the hellwould I want to invest or even use PPS???? That is why I always use iPPSwhen talking / posting about Zilosul. A small thing, and with hardly anyreal information found from Google searches about iPPS, any bit of informationthat changes the original assumption that our product is different from Elmironis needed. Other than it is still early given the Phase3 rollout, Newsjournals will wait until some sort of results start coming in. There isno real indication to those just starting to look into Zilosul about what WEknow or believe about the product. They don't know about HotCopper, they know that they are in pain and they want relief. Stillplenty of hard work to do before we get that ball rolling, but we had betterstart doing something now!

Myview and I’m sticking with it. Glad tohear more comments of course. Have a greatyear everyone. Be safe out there.

edski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.