PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR General discussion, page-206

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I believe that it was Mozzarc that posted about the workshop. I can't seem to find anything to connect to a recorded version of it though.
    Paradigm's David Felson was on two of the panel discussions though. It would be a marvelous thing to join forces with them! When I posted items on the Osteoartheritis Support Group, only 1....ONE, person ever answered back to me about Zilosul. So much needs to be done for educational purposes.

Folks, please answer me this question about the Google, Duckduckgo, whatever internet searches in Australia. Above I mentioned that when looking up Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium here in the states, I only get results for Elmiron. I am curious if it is the same thing for youz guyz down under, especially since so many Aussies have gone thru the system of trialling and receiving Zilosul over the many years. I'm interested to see if there are more mentions of PPS in Australia then in the US, being picked up by the algorithms in the search engines because of Australia's use and knowledge of iPPS. Thank you all, and I'd be real curious to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $70.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $201.6K 994.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 429247 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.