PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I hadn't looked at the remuneration report and kind of just...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I hadn't looked at the remuneration report and kind of just accepted that the two-person executive team was paid circa 400 grand a piece which I thought was about average for a small biotech.... so the AGM prompted me to have another look. CEO/MD/Chair got paid (including share based payments - which is 30% of the package) of $1.2m and CMO is getting a very healthy $1.4m per year!

I've just realised I'm in the wrong game. Does anyone else know of any old off-patent medications which I can liquify? (yes - I'm just being facetious here).

Will be very interesting to see how the voting goes from the sidelines. 35% vote against for overall remuneration report as well as around the same for employee shares gifted to PR and Donna at the last AGM. Total votes counted was around 27% of total shares on issue (including management shares who would have been excluded from voting - so probably around 30% of available SOI).

No idea on normal reactions to board spills - doesn't happen very often. Doubt it gets through through - if the temperature on HC is acting as a guide it doesn't look good but the people who claim they have large holdings (curiously just outside of the top 20 amount as to avoid un-masking) seem like rusted on cheerleaders regardless of what happens - and I'm sure they've all been contacted and placated to some degree.

Either way - should be interesting. Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.