PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR General discussion, page-255

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I'm currently rolling the same thoughts around in my mind at the moment.
    Overall, I'm dissatisfied with the company's performance over the last 2 years. I can see an argument that what's been achieved is positive and realistically the best that could be expected, however if that's the case, expectations were set (by the company) far too high and our leadership should remain accountable to their plans.

I'm fully expecting the rem report to be voted down again.
    The other motions, I'm quite interested to see how they pan out ... Both around how our larger holders perceive the board's performance, but also how much sway cranky retail holders will have to emotionally vote against (I'm potentially in this bucket myself).

Personally, I've remained very displeased with our board delaying the meeting as much as possible ... Meaning we're forced into online-only, when we had a perfectly fine opportunity to have an in-person AGM a few months ago. Whether true or not, it sets a feeling in my mind that our board is cynically trying to avoid a difficult few hours of questioning ... As a holder, that alone makes me feel like voting against re-electing those board members. And my opinions on performance the last two years makes me feel unlikely to endorse much in the way of bonuses or rem pool increases (I'd be more likely to vote for rem pool increase, if presented with who they'd like to bring on ... But not a blank approval).

That said, if the board was kicked out with a spill (or non-election), I've got no idea of specific individuals I'd like to hire .... But would be dying to see some proposals from significant holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.