PAR 2.50% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Obviously a lot of people with vindictive comments are...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Obviously a lot of people with vindictive comments are hemorrhaging money if you're going long it doesn't matter from where I'm sitting the management have done a really good job they've got us to phase three they are only a small company with heaps on their plate and isn't it ironic the day they get phase 3 approved and the share price goes to $2 70 Morgan's comes out and put $1. 68 on the share price it's obviously being suppressed and probably by Morgans I read their dribble the smart thing to do now is just don't sell we will have our day in the sun this is just what happens to all these companies once they turn around though the share price rises quickly.
    Just read the testimonials of people that have had the drug there's nothing else on the market that can compete it's 2 needles a year a lot of other people are having multiple drugs every day just to get through pain-free with this drug it's two needles, just concentrate on the upside because all the shorters and all the instos that are completely crushing the price now want you to focus on the negative so you sell because remember they make money when the share price goes down and if you fall into their trap your only helping them short more.
    PR and the team can only do what they're doing and take one day at a time and you don't want to sell if he comes out with a big pharma deal because the SP price will turn around very quickly and that's the chance a shorter takes and all those that chicken out will be spewing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.