PAR 0.00% 21.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Instos can lend their shares out though knowing full well they...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Instos can lend their shares out though knowing full well they are going to be shorted, which is no doubt what is happening if I watch the movement alot of the time there is an upward swing its almost immediately sold down.
    Either way with a company like Par they win either way the share price gets ground down by the shorts and they keep accumulating at a cheaper price and earn interest.
    Punters like us get frustrated and sell.
    If I look at other pharamas like cuv or opt its a familiar pattern.CUV was at $11 in 2007 then got ground down to .95cents in 2014 then started to climb up once it reached the bottom 4 years later it hit $45.
    OPT is similar its been stuck at $1.20 now for along time even though it was as high as $4 plus twice and has been fastrac by the FDA.
    The instos would have taken profit and now just grind down with the occasional small pump and dump and accumulation and just wiat till the FDA approval is a sure bet and close.
    There is no doubt that zilosul works and works fantastic they know that, its just about going long and they decide when the trigger is pulled not us.
    I could be wrong but Im not going to sell as its too risky not to have these shares at the price I paid as they could turn around quickly and Id pay alot more for them.
    Just my thoughts for what they are worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.