PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

No doubt our SP is being adversely affected by global market...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    No doubt our SP is being adversely affected by global market weakness, but clearly there is a much bigger problem now and it is not confidence in PPS. IMO the problem has to be decreasing confidence in Management and Board, basically Rennie. The AGM results reflect this. We can't expect retail to be providing buying support when the communications coming from PR are so poor. Too much word-smithing and too many non sequiturs. We all know that the budget and timelines have blown out, but we don't have any meaningful specifics. We all know there are some issues with the 008 trial, but we don't have enough specifics to determine how serious. We all know that there was a peer review intended for the P2 OA trial but that didn't happen, or at least was never reported to us - why did we only receive a feeble excuse after more than a year. Peer review is standard practice for phase 2 before starting any P3 trial. Updates are less frequent than they used to be and when we do get them, the amount of obfuscation in them usually raises more questions than it answers. Hopefully the new CEO is a good communicator who realises that revitalisation of shareholder support will only happen if he/she provides candour and full disclosure of all material facts as indeed is also required by the ASX continuous disclosure rules. If that doesn't happen, disillusionment can only increase and the SP will continue to tank no matter how much we believe in the technology. Trading volume is light so it would not take much to sell down to a dollar. I suspect PAR has already fallen off the radar of many instos as well. The SP will surely remain weak until the new CEO is on board and kicking a few goals to re-establish credibility. Just my opinion, but more HC posters seem to agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $40.16K 137.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 66491 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 33118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.