PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Everybody is an expert with hindsight 2 years ago the same...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Everybody is an expert with hindsight 2 years ago the same brokers and commentators that are saying par is crap was saying how great it was and how it was going to be $100.
    Everybody makes decisions on the knowledge that they have whether it be through personal experience or reading on the internet. It's obvious to me that it's being sold down as much as possible and as soon as this knife stops falling which it will I'll be lot buying a lot more. They aren't getting my shares cheap but I will ve getting there's cheap and in three or four years anybody that bought at $3 it will be considered cheap. It's just part of the cycle if you go long then it doesn't matter because I can guarantee you anyone over 60 that suffers with any sort of arthritic pain which a lot do especially ex sports people this will be there go to drug as it's basically two injections a year that's it. I can tell you some people have so much pain they just want to get out of it and this is their ticket out.If you don't suffer you would have NFI!!! its either this or joint replacement or a dozen tablets a day that just mask pain and in some cases kill you.Block out the noise no matter what you bought at it's still cheap for where this is going all those that are selling want to undermine you so that they can get your shares cheap keep the faith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.