PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Interesting posts poolboy, wassa239, Mozzarc,etc. but as...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

Interesting posts poolboy, wassa239, Mozzarc,etc. but as greatgump, says, the SP is dismal, and we have all been speculatingwhy for the last year. I suspect a major reason is that PR gave us a long listof expected newsflow for 12 months and most of it hasn’t happened or has beendelays and disappointments. The more I think about the past 2 years, the more Iam convinced that we need a new Chair as well as CEO. PR is not going to addany more value going forward and his credibility is gone. The SP is clearlyrange-bound for the next year at least. Even the recent FDA signoff on the oneoutstanding question only kicked the SP up modestly for a week or so. PR hasbeen leading us to believe that lots of potential partners are circling butnada. My bet is we are still only a small blip on Pharma radar until they see morerobust hard data and get to know the new CEO. The rest of the pipeline should be shelved to save preciouscash until we have the pivotal P3 OA trial fully funded and launched. Yonks ago PR was telling us the P3 Zilosul OA trial was supposed to start in2020, then in 2021 but now it looks like the main pivotal P3 will be lucky tolaunch before 2023 because the dose ranging study will take up 2022 and eat alot of our cash as well. The last cap raise was supposed to fund P3, but it nowlooks like P3 can’t even start until another +/- $60 is raised late next year just my est.).The 008 DMOAD trial was paused and appears to have issues so no help likelythere for at least 12 months. My guess is the board had enough and gave PR the flickfrom the CEO role; and probably should have appointed a new chair as well. Usbelievers in PPS will hang on despite recent management issues, but it is hardto see much fresh buying until ’23 so shorters and algos will be the marketmakers. As I’ve said, the new CEO’s top priority must be to focus on rebuildingcredibility and getting a pharma deal with significant up front cash done ASAP. Hopefully, no bad news or further delays next year because the SP looks veryfragile. If it tanked recovery would be a miracle. Biotech is a punt and PAR isno exception. Just my opinion so of course DYOR. Maybe the new CEO has somepositive rabbits to pull out of the hat in ’22. Rennie’s hat is empty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 67498 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.