PAR 1.64% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR Investor Meeting - Questions from HC 2nd Dec : Thursday...

1. 4,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6708

PAR Investor Meeting - Questions from HC 2nd Dec : Thursday 12:30pm

Ok quite simply just list your question, the advantage of doing it in this thread is that we will take the popular ones and submit them pre meeting so PAR will have a chance to see what they are and have a response rather than us individually just submitting many questions just before the meeting/during the meeting that may not get responded to.

Usual conditions, no guarantee that your question will get asked/answered. You of course can still submit your own question independently of anything asked here during the meeting itself.

Better to keep them shorter rather than have too much background if you can.

if we get some good ones and numerous ones we can cast votes like we did at the AGM last year to narrow them down, if there is a list of say 8 to 10 questions in total I might just submit them all and wont worry about the voting as we don't have a lot of time. We can do this for the AGM in Jan where we will have plenty of time in advance and possibly more info to digest etc.

I will contact the company on early this Thursday Morning with our final list. That will give us today and the entire of tomorrow to formulate any q's.
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 30/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $98.05K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29159 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.