PAR 1.82% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR Investor Meeting - Questions from HC, page-56

1. jtl
    81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Between you and Gans Gans, you both seem to come across very astute and methodical thinkers. I just don’t understand your thought process, thinking this company holds it cards close to its chest compared to any other entity. Surely you don’t believe a company is going to divulge every single game plan, secret and process to all of its shareholders to ensure they deliver a successful product with maximum value. I thinks of many companies that are massive, they all still hold their cards very closely. Like all successful companies with a goal to succeed, you need a product that is highly in demand and truly works and I believe PAR have that gem. That is why I invest in them. If you truly believe this is a great product or have experienced its magic first hand, you really don’t care about all the other hype. I think PR knows this and is keeping his cards close for maximum value. Sure he needs cash to make this happen and I really don’t care another CR is on the cards if it ever happens? It’s the End Game that is important. This will be the biggest game changer in knee OA and that alone is a big winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $32.96K 119.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15343 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12761 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.