PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

So since it's 10 days since I last posted I thought an update...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    So since it's 10 days since I last posted I thought an update was in order.

Foot Drop continues to afflict me, but it is not serious, I just walk a bit strange. I went to my knee doctor and he put me through a whole bunch of tests that led him to believe the problem is not with the Baker's Cyst impingiong on the Peroneal nerve, but is rather to do with my spine; apparently a bulging disc at L5 S1 classically manifests itself as drop foot.

I am having an MRI on my lumbar spine tomorrow evening.

But what I came here to talk about was my knee, which I am happy to report is in great shape - there is no pain when sedentary, and I just went for a long (for me) fast walk which would normally have had the knee complaining vociferously long before the walk's end, and the reaction fron down there - nothing.

Subjectively, I would say that I am still improving two weeks after my last jab. And no sign of any of my other niggles (right shoulder, left ankle, left wrist) returning. Another thing I noticed is that groin pain I get when stretching (inguinal hernia while footy training in 1993) is no longer there. Attributing that to iPPS may be a bit of a stretch (so to speak) though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.8¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $124.1K 527.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 32320 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 28026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.