PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Equitable,As far as I can see you are correct in your...

1. 4,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6630
    Equitable,

As far as I can see you are correct in your suppositions and findings.

Well yes the $100 M is the price tag and as you infer iPPS is different enough from Pill format PPS that it has a different MOA and thus different efficacy as well due to absorption factors, exact composition and finally the functioning of the drug. Interestingly, in a round-about fashion, and this in only my speculation, but the iPPS would possibly have some efficacy that may or may not be greater than the pill format on the bladder inflammation problem itself! The beauty is that the purported macular degeneration problems (though there are not many cases and only cases where it has been used for decades and in large volumes) and other problems such intestinal issues, may not be such a problem with the iPPS format.

Easier for Docs to get on board after they have seen and used the drug and it becomes more widespread and they get some evidence back. Guidance by the AMA would indeed help but that could be a bit further down the track. Once patients give their feedback and it (real world evidence) becomes more apparent that there aren't many side effects, the patients are winning and are sporting good results and effect (though it might not help everyone of course), it will have a mind of it's own.

My views only, but the long and the short of it is that there are wide applications (as we have seen and we will see) that are entirely possible and yes it will be up to the Docs to realise, or at least the patients to ask for prescriptions to potentially address their other indications. This news will spread once we get going...people will talk and the good docs will also realise. The word of mouth will help to ..what's the right word...propel us.

DYOR of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $111.6K 471.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51203 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 138671 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 76127
Last updated 15.51pm 17/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.