PAR 3.28% 31.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Dear Paradigmers, TOPICAL?Oh yeah, just yesterday this report...

1. 4,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6702
    Dear Paradigmers,

TOPICAL?

Oh yeah, just yesterday this report came out....RRV cases spiking this year...

Why 'topical' Mozz, whaddya mean exactly? Because PAR's manuscript is due back from peer review....it will be a good read I'm sure.

What makes me so certain? The amazing results......Umm sorry Mozz, what amazing results? I need to take you back to 4th of June 2019....

Here is a reminder:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2644/2644943-8207e7c71f95aea178273298ba0c76f8.jpg

72.7% showed near remission. New guys, there is NOTHING on the market, save panadol, that can help your symptoms if a Mozzie gives you this. I don't know about you, but I'm guilty of ignoring this a bit in light of the main twin acts of OA and MPS, but to the sufferer, the patient of RRV and CHIKV, this is a painful, debilitating condition...and really all they can do is wait it out and take a few panadol.

In case the below is not well formatted, here is the link to the article published just yesterday:

https://www.de24.news/2020/11/warning-as-ross-river-fever-is-rising-in-queensland-2.html

Warning as Ross River fever is rising in Queensland

Ad byValueimpression

QUEENSLAND is having a bad year for Ross River fever. The number of cases this year has increased by more than a third, compared to the average for the past five years.

Queensland Health data shows that 3,258 people across the state were diagnosed with the mosquito-borne virus in 2020 – 833 more than the 2015-2015 average of 2,425 at that time of year.

Gold Coast University Hospital Emergency Doctor Hayley Frieslich is one of 251 known cases of the energy saving virus on the Gold Coast this year.

Dr. Frieslich, in his early 40s, wanted to raise awareness of the virus and its debilitating effects after developing headaches, sore muscles and joint pain for over two weeks since the beginning of last month.

“After feeling really bad for two weeks, the temperature got pretty high,” she said.

Blood tests ordered by her GP showed that she had Ross River fever.

Although Dr. Frieslich has got back to work, Gold Coast public health doctor Vicki Slinko said that symptoms of Ross River fever could last for up to a year in some people.

“It often affects the joints of your fingers, you can have difficulty writing, that’s a problem at work, all of those things,” said Dr. Slinko.

“It can be a significant problem. People can feel uncomfortable over a longer period of time. ”

Dr. Frieslich urged the Queenslanders to be vigilant so as not to be bitten by mosquitoes.

“There is no treatment for it,” she said.

“The best way to treat it is to prevent you from getting it. In these higher times, be aware of the morning and evening light bites and use repellants, wear your long-sleeved clothing and think of your children too. ”

Dr. Slinko also urged Queenslanders to use mosquito lanterns, coils or plug-in repellants at home to keep mosquitos at bay.

She said they should also make sure their mosquito screens and screens over water tanks were in good condition.

Dr. Slinko said the Bureau of Meteorology is predicting a weather pattern in La Nina this summer that could cause above-average rainfall: “It’s a timely reminder for people to think about and protect themselves from mozzies.”

Originally posted as a warning as Ross River Fever is rising in Queensland

Last edited by Mozzarc: 12/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 31.5¢ $2.68K 8.507K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 69096 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 38201 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.