PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR. SP, page-1050

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    The same discussion keeps on going so I'll add my bit too. Always was a speculative stock. Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Maybe invest a little more than that, based on research. Read Mozz's research. DYOR. Make a decision - buy or sell.

Then - get pissed-off about the commercial acumen of the PAR team. Everyone agrees. Very poor performers. Paid too much based on commercial progress? YES. Checkout clinical results and trial results. Any good? YES. Deserve some decent compensation? Yes. Paid a bit too much? Yes. Vote against it? Yes. Still believe in the product? YES YES.

Accept that FDA is not a sure thing and can be awkward to deal with? YES, YES.

See light at the end of the tunnel?
    YES YES YES YES!

End of tunnel? Or train approaching fast?

This is the point at which we hang on for grim........loss of what we gambled..........or.........jump off and land in the tunnel, then walk slowly out, wondering why we can't see the collision (hint - because it really was the light and the train has continued on without us - in fact - we missed the train!!!

Late night musings from a person who has gambled a decent amount and still hopes it'll pay off.

Violin
    Last edited by Violin1: Yesterday, 23:17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.