PAR 0.00% 26.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR. SP, page-1183

1. 4,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6929
    Nick!

Always good to hear from you, you are like our UK correspondent remember.

Yeah I try and remember those quotes too. Of course some stocks will continue to go down until they are gone totally! We aint one of them, yes that's my opinion but yes its based on something material.

Getting that FDA feedback was a very big hurdle. No other drug in the inflammatory space and definitely in the OA space having our safety and broadness of action has made it this far. They are riddled with nasty effects or are single targetting or feebly address only ONE of the two required halves (Symptomatic OR structural).

The FDA responding positively also endorses our revised protocol (with comments that need to be implemented), but once PAR does that and if they follow the rules and recommendations....its full steam ahead.

Understood we need to finance this beast. I just dont think it will be hard to convince any pharma or funding party that are seriously looking at us.

It still might take a little time as we formalise our IND revisions...but no where near the time it took to get here from the Type D and the draft 012 submission.

Have a good weekend chum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.