PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR. SP, page-261

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    HOw quickly sentiment changes. Almost a year ago this stock was trading over $2 intra-day (52-week closing high was $2). Now everyone is in the doldrums and preoccupied with a raise, rather than partnerships. WHere is Scott from 51Cap, harping on about the MPS asset being worth $1bn as a deal and $10bn for full asset?

PAR has poorly explained some 168 day results and DMOAD/dosaging plans for its trials with ambiguous moving timelines as ever is has been the case in the past, but it has progressed things since October 2022 (and the $2, 52-week highs). The 120 trial activation sites are ready to go and I think we can more reliably trust its guidance. We have upcoming news flows people in the last week of September, unless they are tardy again:

Upcoming news flow:

• The 12-month clinical outcome data from the PARA_OA_008 phase 2 clinical study is expected to be reported in September 2023. Data presented will include change from baseline in WOMAC pain and function data along with patient global impression of change (PGIC) and rescue medication measurements following iPPS treatment compared to placebo at the Day 365 time point.

• The quantitative analysis of MRI results from the day 168 timepoint of PARA_OA_008 is also expected to be reported in September 2023. Previously, Paradigm reported a semi-quantitative analysis of the structural observations following iPPS compared to placebo on cartilage volume, bone marrow lesions and marginal osteophytes. The quantitative analysis will provide further detailed determination of the structural changes occurring in the joint following iPPS compared to placebo

Don't hold me to these - its the company and old fireside PR guiding, not me.
    Last edited by bedger: 22/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.