PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

What are you talking about Beaza why would you want someone...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    What are you talking about Beaza why would you want someone talking the drug down without any proof that they even had it. There's a fair few of these people on this forum forever talking the drug down and management down when you ask them for some type of proof it's always the same they've got none You don't know if these people are shorters You don't know anything about them. then you say I've heard more people say doesn't work than does. What sort of thick head that owns the shares of a particular company want to talk it down unbelievable stupidity.
    The facts are my wife's been on it for 6 years fantastic results I've been on it for a year fantastic results My mother-in-law's neighbor has been on it for a year fantastic results Dr Philip Bloom will tell you to your face it works on 8 out of 10 people The administering nurse told me I've seen unbelievable results another nurse there told me she owned thousands of shares oh no but some random on hot copper says it didn't work for me and beaza goes in the bat for him. You might be happy to do your own dough but but don't give me s*** when I'm trying to defend my investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $57.32K 198.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12454 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.