PAR 4.00% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

the optimist:Dose study completes Q1 2024, with further safety...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    the optimist:

Dose study completes Q1 2024, with further safety and efficacy data to report (at phase 3 level).

008 data at 12 month is being reported on sep 2023.

If I’m Rennie:

1. im hoping Donna, Ravi, Virginia and co are hanging around leading up to this event. It appears they are strapped in. Front row. Happy days.

2. im maximising the deal for myself (as a major shareholder) and that of the supplier (BENE) who im best friends with. We need them. They are important.

3. im being overally overally overally prepared to face the FDA to obtain clear guidance of DMOAD label (either now or after phase3, understanding that if we get DMOAD we are going to be a highly valuable drug

4. im capital raising to a strategic partner to fully fund the remainder of the phase3.

5. im dealing the MPS asset to the Brazilians and obtaining price point north of 6k USD

6. I know what’s under the hood, I’ve told you all plenty of times, I’ve even put jobs out on Seek to show you how close we are to handling, distributing stock and writing submissions to the agencies, complying with other commercial drug regulations.

the pessimist:

Rennie is a liar, sells trinkets on the side and has taken us for a ride.

I’m not saying it’s easy this one, but we have clues to keep our collective chins up!

Last edited by Friendsandco: 20/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $36.40K 143.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40816 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 44646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.