PAR 5.68% 23.3¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

and just to be clear and fair to T-Rod, they have been right and...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    and just to be clear and fair to T-Rod, they have been right and I have been wrong about things that have materialised in the past. Take my analysis with a grain of salt. I have appreciated T-Rods insights in the past and again today’s as well.

These are my views and I have elected to take a positive view point through this prism that is PAR. But there are other ways to view this. We all LTH get that.

As I have stated in the past, Paul’s not delivered on his words of a deal and he continues to miss SAID timelines. I think any criticism directed at him leading into the cap raise of 2023 is justified. His Chairman role at NSB and his management of our funds leading to the SUNDAY cap raise prior to the quarterly is hard to sweep under the carpet.

But I believe his and Donna’s objectives are to get this drug to market. I believe Donna’s motivation is legacy, I believe for Paul his is also legacy but also wealth generation. He is a major shareholder and I’m happy to hold along side him.

Last edited by Friendsandco: 09/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.3¢
Change
0.013(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $78.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $18.36K 79.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55397 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 149266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.