PAR 2.38% 21.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR. SP, page-749

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Fair point, but I would think that makes plenty of sense for a company with a strong share price, a good reputation, and strong shareholder support.

Under the current circumstances we are closer to being a penny stock than a company that you can rely on to only communicate to you when the timing seems right.

Communication has been a long pain point, from the poorly communicated 008 results, to the complete 180 on funding, to moved goal posts in presentations, to people taking up time at the AGM to blow smoke.

Collectively I think their investor relations have been poor to say the least, and they should be taking every possibility to communicate and fill the information void created by unexpected delays.

What's more likely, people appreciate regular and accurate company announcements keeping them informed of unexpected events, or the share price will go lower and we are all still in the same sinking boat we're currently in because of a minor delay on MPS data?

I think there is damaged to be fixed and ignoring opportunities to demonstrate good communication isn't going to fix them.
    Last edited by PARdonthepun: 21/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.