PAR 0.00% 26.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Great post Mozz good to have you back.There has been a lot of...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Great post Mozz good to have you back.There has been a lot of negativity here lately and quite frankly some cheap personal shots.This was a fabulous forum with lots of well informed discussion and great analysis of the companies prospects.Yes communication has been bad but there are reasons for this.The regulatory regime around a Public Company is extraordinarily detailed and complex and this leads to caution with communication and delays.As a point of interest I wonder how many so critical of a Public Company have lived experience and if so has that informed their comments.The main point to my post is to add weight to your MPS Data comments.I hear the Analyst collating the data was involved in an accident and required surgery. The initial surgery was not successful and she had to be rehospitalised.The end result was they had to appoint a new analyst.PR has also been unwell over the Christmas New Year Period not major but debilitating.As I said some months back the Corporates are all over this.They recognise that PR needs support at the corporate level and they are becoming increasingly involved.New Director with corporate background and equity to be announced shortly.Regulatory regime contributed to delays to his appointment.Corporates are working on a strategy to raise capital without further dilution.They understand dilution is an anathema and are looking to forward sell royalty etc.A corporate with holdings in excess of PR's position is going to be intimately involved in the corporate side of the company.There is no certainty in the future of PAR but it's outlook is better than what the emotional pile on has been here recently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.