PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR. SP, page-959

1. 4,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6887
    Nice session that, yesterday. More of this to come...but will prob be lumpy till we get a succession of announcements/news.

I would guess imminent anticipation of MPS data driving this wave but I patiently wait for all the other many events to take place and unfold as the year progresses.

No doubt there will be hurdles and delays here and there...the longer term side of me sits patiently...the real stuff is the deals AND the validation but also the more clandestine buying that will no doubt come ahead of the bigger news items....FDA feedback will be interesting along with other authorities... then after new parties do their research, we will get new buyers to us and we should garner more momentum not unlike the good ol days when we went from like $1.8 to $4 plus...man...

Bring on more green and more new parties to us! Let's wait and watch for the prospect of our first ever deal later this year? If MPS data is as good as I would hope/quietly suspect...the parties in the background will eventually act. My personal thoughts.

DYOR best policy
    Don't rely on one poster or one source of Info!

Last edited by Mozzarc: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.