PAR 0.00% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I've added today too, @bedger Instos are firmly in control of...

1. 1,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    I've added today too, @bedger Instos are firmly in control of the price right now, and a falling price is in their best interests. This is their window of opportunity, and they'll do everything they can to push it down so they get in at the best possible price at the next CR. They smell retailer blood in the water, and why wouldn't they when they check repositories of emotion such as HotCopper. Sentiment is through the floor here. They know the wider market is down, that the sector is down, that PAR's cash position is dwindling and until clarity is provided by the agencies on a pathway to DMOAD the asset cannot be valued for an OA deal. MPS still has a little way to go. People have cost of living pressures, belts are tightening, risk appetites are low. This is the time for the bears to feast. The main question for retailers is, do you eat with them? Or are you the food?

I'm going to keep it simple for myself. 70c is a great price and i'll be adding below here too if it drops further. Cash position needs to be addressed, of course, but i'm very confident that it will (it'll cost us, as it's going to be pretty bloody dilutive now). If it's anything like last year, there'll be a short spike in the price...maybe we make it to a dollar this time, maybe only 90c....and then a raise at, say, 80c. They'll have to give up a lot of the company to get the cash in the door, so I hope - as Denial has recently said - we can provide a placement to a cornerstone strategic investor for at least part of it. Regardless, once the questions are answered, the price will rebound. Even if we had a nightmare scenario of raising $80m at 80c (that's 100m shares added to our SOI representing serious dilution), once that medicine has been taken.....where is the downside? This drug WILL pass trials. It's run to $4.20 in the past because people were well aware of it's potential right from the start. Those people who ran it to $4.20 are probably the exact same people who will re-board in the next CR. As mentioned, previously, what sets this CR apart from others is that there's a chance it's the last one required - because we should be fully deal-ready in a 6-12 month period - so I ask again, once funding is in place....where is the downside for PAR?

Buying at 70c and below now, in anticipation of 40-50% dilution is like buying a fully-funded PAR at $1 or $1.05. That's a bloody bargain in my book. time to eat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $38.90K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 103464 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 38815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ 149446
Last updated 15.59pm 23/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.