PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Wow, there is a lot of negativity here.Hey!Yeah I do get it...I...

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6623
    Wow, there is a lot of negativity here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5899/5899501-34d5958380de0037dfb3d5cfe26e3049.jpg
    Hey!

Yeah I do get it...I understand why there is so much of it...and I'm not blind to it...I'm not one of those Ostridge's that sticks their head in the sand and declares that we have the brightest future ever.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5899/5899502-3dc775a5bd9f43711c8b226cbc1a2ed3.jpg
    Not Mozz

BUT there are a lot of falsities being bantered around too. I'm not here to convince the nay sayers...I don't work for PAR...I work for me.
    I have researched, as Babba says, for years...that doesn't make what I say, a prophesy, as we all know, you have to do your own research and YOU have to decide if this thing has any value to you now and into the future

All I will say is that I will continue to tell you what I see...what I think. It's up to you to decide how you vote, how you feel, what you do.

That being said...of course we are a Bio Play, its going to be not only a long journey but its going to be LONGER than we all think, longer than even what Par state at times! There have been a number of examples where PAR have said that something is coming and it has been late...that's going to happen with ANY bio play...but its going to happen more with us...why? Cos we are not only pre revenue and pre PROOF...but we are actually having a drug that POTENTIALLY has never been seen before AND certainly no drug has been able to perform like us in the space of inflammation and pain relief.

That is incredible,
    But it is going to still need a leap of faith.

Yes there is adequate proof now...look at the 008 results
    Look at SAS results
    Look at NFL results...and prima facie, look at the clinical results in the well controlled trials we have had.

BUT this does not mean that we are impervious to delays.

Hey, have you guys forgotten te delays in the past???

HELLLLOOOOOOO ROSS River Fever Peer review was delayed by more than a YEAR!

008 program results have been delayed in the past,,

There was speculation and chat of other repurposed drugs...

HELLO HFpEF

Have you guys forgotten that we have that on the boil somewhere but NOTHING has been mentioned for MONTHS?

Does this mean ALL is lost and PR is a mad man? Does that mean that when the results did come out in the past it was shown that nothing worked and all was lost?

Are you guys serious?

Yes of course there has been change..there has been reason to go off on new tangents...there is frustration and there have bene delay. I'm not defending the co. But if you guys , any of you..think the drug doesn't work any more...and we have NO HOPE for the future..

Yes I know there is corporate stuff we need to attend to...Im led to believe this will be addressed, it will take time....it will look like PAR are asleep at the wheel, but from what I believe..this is not the case...they have so much going on its not funny...they are prioritising whats important and eventually I think it will come to fruition, BUT....BUT it will take its own sweet time.

That's not fair and that's not digestible for many, again, I get that as it is such a long play...but it needs to be..we are at the mercy of the authorities and we have to tick all the boxes and make sure we r on the right track to progress correctly...if we don't., well there r plenty of examples of companies that have failed to make it...or have had to go back to square one.

MPS data is delayed, I am hearing it is because of a third party...but it will come out....its not months away
    I personally suspect that the market will ho hum it a little...if they do, well that's typical BUT mate, I am telling you if that data shows that GAGS are being addressed like I think they will be...specially at a lower age stratum... well I really don't care all that much if in the SHORT term the SP doesn't move/doesn't react positively...I will be so damn excited that the GAS data is good....WHY??

BECAUSE IT IS PROOF THAT OUR DRUG IS DM.

What ??

Yeah Disease modifying potential in the MPS space.

There will be more discussions in the background as a result

ANVISA will be amazed...

The potential partners will be amazed AND it will be validation.

VALIDATION

This will trigger more discussions in the background with OA

(Mozz. you mean MPS....) NO..I mean OA....OA and MPS have overlap on terms of similar pathologies in terms of musculoskeletal behaviours

Yes this is sci im talking about...but as I say...these building blocks will accumulate. It may NOT happen in 2 weeks when we ALL (including ME) wish it would happen...but it will be in the background...

Guys, there are parties that are building stakes calendistine, in the background... They are smarter than most...they are LONGER (time) than most.

I have personal pals that have tripled their already large positions in the last 6 months....just because they triple it doesn't mean we will be successful...but mate. This drug works, I have spoken to before and after patients some of whom have little to no vested interest (shares) and they have had FUL turn arounds. These r not isolated cases - these aren't just ppl with a bung knee...some have OA of the spine...DDD...some had shoulder pain too...these cases i have heard about are crazy amazing.......it has at least some benefit for 88% of the entire SDAS program (about 800 patients). But in truth, I know (personal thoughts) that even a small sliver of the population derive pain relief or the delay in TKA...this could be, as John Hester of Bels stated so clearly in the Bels recording, the biggest drug the world has seen.

Yes it might have hurdles
    Yes it might be delayed by more than we all like
    yes it may not even happen

But to me., this is better than div 1 tatts.

This stuff works.
    Just the analysis on HA is MIND blowing to me.

But again, I know this is not the primary causation of the negativity...its the slowness and the lack of communication...board ...other issues.,

Again, I believe these will be addressed in the future. I am glad PAR are concentrating on the milestones at the present moment...these also are coming...but will take time.

All above my views.
    Must DYOR
    Dont listen to any one poster, research, discover and judge for yourself - I have and continue to do so

PS:

I wait for this in the near term:

MPS data - soon, i reckon within 3 weeks..maybe 4 tops. I look for GAGS and re-confirmation of pain relief, walk test, cognitive results and PGIC. We already have clues in terms of MPS I results
    FDA - Adrenal discussions - my guess also within a month...why not make it two months to be safe.
    FDA 2 x 2 - this is a bit finger plucking/waving in the air...but I hope with a month to two, call it three if we have to.
    DEALS? Mate I'm hoping soon, I tell myself to wait for 4 months. If its Sep, or Oct, so be it...BUT I know there are real incentives here for partners to deal though, and sooner rather than later.
    ANVISA - Will lets wait for MPS data, then add a good month..maybe 5 weeks...
    TGA - Lets give this 2 months or so...(application)
    SURPRISES - There will be something, hang on to your hats. I give this 2 months.

So much going on.

While I'm buoyed with these points..I tell myself that the real cream could be not in a year...but in 5....in 7.
    This is not for everyone, but I ain't doing what I did with Domino's pizza (I mention this now as I saw an AUSTRALIAN owned Dominos pizza just down to road in south Europe...and I have like 90 shares), this will NOT be ME in 7 years...in 14....I will have more than 90 shares left of PAR.

ps: Did M1 (a good mate and PAR follower) just text me last night to tell me PME hit $100 AUD a share...a company that JUST deals with software
    NOT PAIN relief
    NO DMOAD
    No heart failure (half the heart attacks in the world are due to HFpEF..this is iPPS, the ONLY drug on earth to potentially address it...ADAMTS-4..fluidation of heart muscles)

or NATURAL prod of HWHA?

pps: Dont discount MPS...it could eventually create its own market and it could well for north of just a few thousand dollars per patient per year, it will be incredible ancillary revenue for us one day though it will take a few years to build, we get early provisional here (Brazil) and it could all change v rapidly for us with knock on effects with an OA partner too), my thoughts of course.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 21/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $111.8K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154744 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 63872
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.