PAR 0.00% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

$bill, very much appreciate your kind words. Trust me, its so...

1. 4,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6910
    $bill, very much appreciate your kind words. Trust me, its so easy to write this stuff when we have an amazing company to write about and of course when we have some incredible biological discoveries. I've never been this excited and enthusiastic about any holdings/stock.

As others remind me, we need to be a bit careful of not over-doing it for sure and we still need to at least loosely, follow guidelines and not invest too much into the one stream. This thing is going to be quite large in my opinions.

Of course I'm not infallible to errors, I detected two small ones as outlined bellow:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1727/1727992-13b87b81599563e7dcdbb0852c49790b.jpg

1) I said I would remove a full 1 million potential patients from the numbers, I removed 1.75...ie 5.75 - 1 = 4.75. No matter, better to be conservative right?
    2) The other little one was that 1 divided by 12 isnt 12% its 8.3%, small errors, but that's why its always good to check what someone says for yourself and its also why I do think it is important to quote your sources of info so others can have some faith this stuff ain't made up sneaky.png

ps: PAR up today again? What do we reckon? This buying pressure is nothing compared to when the American press get onto us..

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.