PAR 0.00% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Schmidlap,I very much enjoyed reading your post. I have said it...

1. 4,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6891
    Schmidlap,

I very much enjoyed reading your post. I have said it before and I'll say it again. It's one thing for us to read stuff in text books, to read articles on the Web, but it is quite another to get actual views and thoughts from people that have experienced it for themselves and have done the research for themselves, you automatically have a vested interest and the depth of your own research increases proportionately when it becomes personalised.

It was a good insight to read your findings and how you weighed each point up. In the same way patients will vote with their feet once they know there is a real alternative to the current std of care and treatments such as stem cells. I'm in no way discounting stem cell therapies altogether. In fact there may possibly be instances where iPPS might not work in some rare cases and it could be SC to the rescue? I do feel that we will be numero uno for the vast vast majority of OA sufferers though and after you too have weighed up several options you also have come to the same conclusion. We really will be able to cater for the mass market and it won't be prohibitively expensive either.

I'm certainly no Doc but I have heard of a number of cases where patients have thought surgery was inevitable but iPPS has given them a real and viable chance of not needing it...ever. No idea what percentage this is, how many cases, what the criteria is...I'm just putting it out there. If you need more evidence of my findings, ask Paul himself. His Doc assessed him more than 8 years ago and insisted that he too would need surgery (Total Knee Replacement) one day and probably within a couple of years (ie 6 years ago)....Paul started on iPPS 8 years ago...he hasn't had surgery yet.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $156.2K 795.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 152244 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 25584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.