PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR & The Motley Fool Podcast

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

Evening allPAR HODL’s

I asked aquestion to the Motley Fool podcast Australia on PAR. I mentioned out little hotcopper forum, and thoughts on whether institutional holders do and haveinterested in keeping share prices like PARs low. I gave a quick introductionon where we are in our trials as well as price volatility over the last year,stating that for the most part, we have only really had more reassuring newsabout the efficacy of the drug (bar the increased to timeline being negative isall good news) but price is over 40% down from its highs (keep in mind I askedthis question back on 04 Mar 21).

Whilst theydon’t know much about the company, and they have their own biases and thoughtson bio tech, I find it interesting to hear what other professionals think aboutcompanies and how they think. They spoke about standard things you need to beaware of in bio tech including patient protections (which as far as im aware wehave locked up and our exclusive agreement with Bene adds to this bottleneckingof supply), competitors, and the potential addressable market size.

It was moretheir general commentary that I found intriguing and made me realise how much Ididn’t know or forgot over the last 1.5 years on what has caused spikes and troughsin our price. A good question they asked for consideration was what drove theprice up to over $4 back in early 2020 and what has changed since then thatwould result in a lower share price? Was $4 actually its fair value then, orwas this considered over priced etc. Scott Phillips discussed there was a significantlyincreased volume of shares trading within the 3 months leading up to the highs,so it really is testing my knowledge on this share and what caused the priceand the hype back then. The volume of trading has decreased since to ¼ of its Feb2020 highs then and that could potentially show that people aren’t as excitedanymore as they once were – do we believe this to be due to the time horizonfor Phase 3 read outs and potential revenues? People trying to make quick moneyelsewhere? I would have thought that being closer to starting phase 3 wouldlead to more hype than a phase 2 company…

The other commentI found though provoking was on discussing the previous hype and past increasesin share price surrounded who was bidding the share price higher then that isn’tnow – another question I myself cannot answer. Does anyone have any data as towho was buying into the company then and are the same top holders back then thesame top holders today? Im not talking just about the top 3-5 people within thecompany like PR, but rather the institutional investors and their interest inthis company.

For thosethat are interested, the question and comments are at 27 minutes 20 seconds intheir 28 March 21 episode: 386. “Mailbag Extra incl. Selling to lock in taxlosses”. https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/motley-fool-money/id1118867383

I am not a subscriberto any of their material, just like listening to how they approach their share purchasesand different investment strategies. That and what better way to conduct theboring drive to Sydney over the easter long weekend than to listening topeoples questions and answers to share market commentary.

I would to hear everyone else's thoughts and if you know the answer to any of the questions above, please let me know.

I stillhave a high conviction in PAR and an average buy price of $2.65.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.