PAR 2.00% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR - This is MY Proof

1. 4,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6597
    PAR - THIS IS MY PROOF

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2310/2310625-ed82f0085237c27676da12c21557cb9e.jpg've read....I've researched a lot....all on PAR, all within the last year and a half and the good thing is, I have so much more to still read......Usually in a normal year I read lots of financial and investing books - it is the romance novels to me...love it. Mills and Boon? Not sure about me actually writing romance novels as our friend Hrdwrk suggested... Speaking of love...I think you'll enjoy this shorter post tonight from me....and trust me, it's not all about me...In fact it has very little to do with me at all...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2310/2310636-e215dc222be04bcc68a6f5a10bc5251e.jpg
    Mills and Boon romance novels? Not quite...it's the Mill (Factory) of iPPS (Bene) and the Boon (Thing that is helpful or beneficial - Courtesy Cambridge English Dictionary ) of Beech-bark as far as Mozz is concerned.

Wait a second!...While looking for a suitable pic for the romance and Mills and Boon books (In all honesty I have never read one, AbsentFriend, put away that Gif of Mozz reading a romance book )... you will just not believe what title I happen to come across in a random search of image, take a look at the name of that book in the image above, promise I didn't photo-shop it.....I nearly fell over in disbelief. In case you have no idea...read this link ----- > Hay Fever (Not the romance book!) It's one of our possible indications and could very well be the next cab of the rank?

Mate, I can't get over the above image (out of all the hundreds of books they have published, that one came up in the first page of searched images..., look at the caption..."Could love heal their wounds?". Mate It's possible but let me digress just for one fleeting instance, for one paragraph before we continue with this post....This is a quote from a patent relating to iPPS and it will feature more heavily in a Mozz future post currently under construction:

"Although reference has been made to the utility of the compounds of the invention in treating osteoarthritis ... other disease states that could be usefully treated include, bursonitis, tendonitis, tendovaginitis and related soft tissue inflammation; wounds and the healing of burns".1

WOUNDS...now you tell me we can also possibly assist in healing wounds...and yes heart failure is another indication we may one day investigate but not the breaking of hearts...that's more for a company in the psychology sector?

Ok back to this post of proof... in the last year and a half, as I have mentioned before, I have barely read any other books..they lie idle as PAR research has firmly taken over...I feel FOMO if I pick up anything else...it is valuable precious time I could be reading up on some of the Great Doctor's work...or how a trial can go...or what MPS is really about....there are many many things to research and I report some of the more juicier stuff to you guys..no qualms, I enjoy it.

But, no matter how much I type, no matter how much I read...I myself have never personally had the injections...I don't have OA....me typing stuff here sure, is good, it might even be mildly entertaining as we wait for the next bit of real news......but mate, it doesn't hold a candle to the hard evidence below. It reminds me of when I was a kid and saw a few of those "This is your Life" series on the ABC...I'm sure at least a few of you would also remember this show.

So, tonight for something a little different, I take a little look at some of the proof that has helped me personally...this isn't stuff that has come from some well renowned Doctors...this isn't stuff that is peer reviewed...you may not get such lines from a clinical trial...but it forms the core of essential proof...it is material that has driven me personally to strive for more knowledge... it's how they say, 'Real World' proof.

Apologies if I have missed any...please feel free to add your own quotes of any that I have missed over the last year and a half or so.

To start this off I have to include the one line that really picked up my researching radar...if i didn't come across this one line almost 2 years ago, my journey may not have been what it is today and I may not have been a poster here at HC!

FIFTYONE CAPITAL

"This is the most extreme asymmetric risk/reward trade we've ever come across"

The words below are not mine...they are a direct quote from the original poster's.

New guys to PAR...don't rely on me...go to the posts below...read for yourself their stories...ask them questions...speak to these patients and learn for yourself if what we have is any good.

Again a big thank you for those that have contributed and have allowed us to read your personal stories..your own individual journeys. It means a lot to us.. If I ever do write a book on our amazing journey...I will, with permission, start the book with these quotes.

As always, do enjoy:

HEYITSJAY
    25th November 2019
    "The most important thing though is that THERE IS NO PAIN TO SPEAK OF. A few weeks ago, every step hurt. I was saying 'Ow' inwardly to myself upwards of 2,000 times a day."

HAPPELL
    1st May 2020
    "After about 8 of these injections the pain in my leg had completely disappeared and about a month later I was scaling rocks and mountains in Sri Lanka."

GARYRIC
    14th of November 2019
    "My pain has gone from a 8-10 to 0-1, No more pain killers and no more anti-inflammatories, this stuff is amazing."

SOOLY
    1st July 2020
    "...gone is the "pain in his eyes" he just looks a million bucks, I've got my mate back, this drug is truly the MAGIC JUICE"

HEYITSJAY
    29th of April 2020
    "... the difference is staggering "

CPHIL1970
    27th March 2019
    "It was miraculous seeing my wife disabled with pain, some days using a walking stick, within weeks having no pain."

JTL
    18th October 2019
    "It worked well with no side affects, it changed my life."

PAUL RENNIE - CEO
    7th November 2019 - AGM
    "We have not seen anything yet."

Do not regret and proclaim in 2 years time from now when things are happening on multiple fronts...when revenue starts to trickle before the large valves on the dam of revenue are fully opened....before the massive indescribable and deafening roar of a huge Pharma Deal is announced...that you do not have many shares and should've picked up some when they were sub $3 ... it will be too late.

Completely my spec views.
    DYOR of course.

REFERENCE
    1] https://patents.google.com/patent/US5668116A/en
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 18/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $154.8K 626.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35320 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 149065 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 292562
Last updated 15.57pm 22/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.