PAR 6.38% 22.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR - This is MY Proof, page-3

1. 4,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6631
    Ah Wasabi, you know you are asking a question such as Indiana Jones in the third instalment once asked, what is the holy grail?

Is it the shiniest cup?
    No, it was the old wooden one, the one that no one would give a second glance. Unfortunately my answer is the same- what I deem to be the riches is someone else’s trash.

I simply cannot do justice to your question as it would neither be right nor fair.

To give you at least some semblance of a guidance first whatever it is, you must be able to sleep calmly at night, this means no sweating because the share tumbled from $4.35 to $1.08 in a span of just a few months.
    It means you are a longer term holder so you can ride out these peaks and troughs easily and laugh at it.

”Retiring” also means so many things to so many different people, person A may only need $400,000 to retire while person B a cool 4 1/2 million is not enough, I hope you can see the quandary you pose?

ok enough riddling answers, basically it is a question that is impossible for me to answer. If I gave you a figure it would be meaningless without me having to fully assess your current situation, your age, your goals, your attitude, your risk profile…

I’m not a financial licensed planner, if I were I could guide you with the weight of the law backing me. Sorry I can’t assist you with a $ figure but I’ll say this, buy some with conviction, but if it went to zero next week make sure a single tear does not fall from your eye and you live another day to invest in the next vehicle if there is one to match what we hold.

If it helps I personally invested more than I normally would’ve and yet I sleep comfortably at night and if it unlikely does go to zero, I will not crumble.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $76.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $116.8K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 166525 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 87212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.