PAR 0.00% 20.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR - Twist and Shout, page-16

1. 4,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6924
    Mikey16,
    Welcome! Ok some good questions there...
    I could do a whole post on the FDA but in a nutshell they finally are an organisation that is recognised around the world, their primary concern is safety to the patient and they are taking a more holistic approach to drugs by taking into consideration patient's needs more these days. It's a very involved process to approve a drug but as you mentioned, a repurposed drug, while still an onerous and long path, is a lot quicker to final go compared to starting off with a novel never been used drug. Read some of Paradigm's earlier presentations to get more of an idea.

In terms of Hay Fever, I too suffer this infliction but mine isn't as bad as perhaps the normal Hay Fever sufferer. *whew*
    Read this link if you haven't already (Just click on the hyperlink)----> HAY FEVER

Yes it is great that we are tackling the big one of OA...but don't forget, the "niche" areas such as MPS (Orphan diseases) is also quite lucrative and is estimated to be more than $1 Billion USD in revenue and that's PER YEAR! It is quite possible that this will be our first revenue stream some time next year.

Read this one for some more info on MPS and how it relates to us ----> MPS

I encourage you and new users to go through a few of the threads here, there is some amazing evidence particularly from actual patients that have tried iPPS and have written about their experiences.

Best wishes
    Mozz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26315 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.