PAR 4.76% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR - Upcoming News and the Star Rating System, page-36

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Sammyall,

I don't know why you continue to humiliate yourself by writing this ridiculous stuff, and making these absurd claims about yourself; perhaps you should give this some thought.

But just so you know, nobody believes that you're an accountant, or an actuary with AMP, or that you have wide-ranging corporate experience, or that you've served as a director of multiple companies - all this is obviously complete nonsense. Nobody believes that someone like you is best friends with the CMO of a major public hospital, or that you can telephone the Health Minister and get a personal briefing on whatever you want to talk about. Nobody believes for a minute that you're a successful and wealthy investor, who gets the inside goss from your network of influential friends and high level contacts.

You're plainly living in a fantasy world, in which you really are, or have been, all these things, but of course you're not, and never have been, and never will be, and this is completely obvious to everyone who reads your ravings before the mods take them down.

I don't mean to be unkind to you, as you're obviously in need of help, but please, for your own sake if nothing else, stop making such a fool of yourself.
    Last edited by PZ99: 23/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $221.1K 1.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 324368 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.