PAR 6.52% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Jeremy,I presume PAR engage the sharpest IP experts...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi Jeremy,

I presume PAR engage the sharpest IP experts around?

Yes, they've certainly got top notch legal advice, but for, obvious reasons, we don't have access to it, nor should we have, and Googling someone's website clearly isn't going to tell us anything very useful....so we can only rely on the facts that our out there, and use our own common sense about how much credence to place on what we're told.

Nevertheless, PAR seems to have had a solid focus on the IP issues from Day 1, and regardless of how well the patents, and other IP stands up to a potential, and theoretical, challenge, the consensus seems to be that for someone else to get a competing PPS product to market, would be difficult, expensive, and time consuming.

Zilosul is already on the market (albeit only through the Special Access Scheme, etc.), so almost certainly IMO PAR will have a decent head start, with a first to market incumbent advantage.

In any event, while a competing, generic-based competitor would certainly squeeze the margins, it wouldn't necessarily damage the company, and the potential market is so huge that it's probably not realistic for a small Australian outfit to have the whole thing to itself for ever.

Just my own, relatively uninformed, opinions here of course......no advice intended

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $116.0K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.