PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

MrSnapple, well done for being an investor with CUV, interesting...

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6802
    MrSnapple, well done for being an investor with CUV, interesting time for you guys! Hey, one clarification, what do you mean by "I hope we have a chance of skipping the phase 3 trails and be approved by the FDA", are you talking about PAR? Do you mean MPS and the chance of a combined Phase 2/3 trial? It wouldnt be possible for PAR to skip a Phase 3 trial totally would it? I cant see that happening as OA for example isnt strictly a direct death causing disease (ruling out indirectly effect of current Opioid treatments etc). The only way I can figure out how we could 'skip' Phase 3 is if the TGA for example allow compassionate use (and perhaps the same equivalent body [FDA] in the US), but in any case we would still need to do a Phase 3 anyway albeit a reduced sample size and hopefully a fast tracked one.

Second question for you/others, what is involved to get European approval, am I correct in saying that CUV have been using their product over there for months now? Is the FDA/TGA equivalent process as rigorous there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.8¢ 23.0¢ $90.62K 386.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146485 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 31548 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.