HZN 0.00% 19.5¢ horizon oil limited

"Parabolic Oil" Ahoy?, page-5

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think believing that opec has nothing to gain from belief of a solid future for oil is laughable.

It is also laughable that you discount the distillation of the opinions of the several hundred world leaders in the field of the physics and chemistry of climate science. What would you know about it? Are you a genius physicist who has spent a lifetime collating cutting edge peer reviewed science?

If you had cancer, would you go to a naturopath to get a cure, or would you go to the latest drug developed by peer reviewed science?

Why do you not go to the experts in this instance? Do do anything else is surely lunacy.

Whether you like it or not, one plus one equals 2. And 2 is no long term future for oil. Opec's predictions are based on the world destroying it's childrens future. As I said, that might well be the case, but it is a courageous assumption to make.

Of course oil has an immediate future, so for the time being I'm happy to stay here. I'm also investing very heavily in Lithium, battery tech and nickel etc. But yes, I may well sell, depending on what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $316.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $155.0K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1497307 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 24457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.