HZN 2.56% 20.0¢ horizon oil limited

"Parabolic Oil" Ahoy?, page-6

1. 16,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8092
    "I think believing that opec has nothing to gain from belief of a solid future for oil is laughable."

Comprehension failure alert.

OPEC's actual view of the future of oil is totally different matter to what OPEC says about the future of oil.

Because no matter what OPEC's actual view is, OPEC have zero interest in talking up the prospects for oil, because that would simply attract competition for market share.

If you can't see that, then I'm not sure what else can be done.

If you had cancer, would you go to a naturopath to get a cure, or would you go to the latest drug developed by peer reviewed science?"

What I would accept is that the drug has a very good chance of curing my cancer, but like every reasonable person, what I certainly wouldn't do is accept at face value is anyone telling me my cancer would definitely be cured by a certain day of a certain month (being analogous with, "We've got just 12 years of carbon emissions and then catastrophe is unavoidable").

"Opec's predictions are based on the world destroying it's childrens future."

Oil (and coal for that matter) plays an important role in the development of poor countries, with the attendant improvements in economic growth, national incomes, education, health, civic stability, infant mortality, life expectancy etc. of the world's poor).

Which means that primary energy prices soaring across the world - because the global plutocracy forced the supply curves to the left - have far-reaching adverse consequences for the development trajectory of the world's poorer nations.

This of no concern to you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $332.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $62.39K 309.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 231394 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 415596 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.