ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

There will always be profit takers based on good news/reports....

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    There will always be profit takers based on good news/reports. And I applaud them because that is what investing is all about. Set your targets and enjoy your profits. The main issue last time (imo) was after the last report where the profit takers went from a $10.50 open price (remembering the previous days close was about $9.65 I think?) to a mid $9.50 close on that day, literally the following days PayPal and the Banks announced their 'version' of BNPL options. It had absolutely nothing to do with what the company had done or was doing. It retraced solely based on people not doing their research and being scared of the Big Banks... Those same people who sold out and drove the price lower have now realised what the banks were offering sucked big time! They have most likely bought back in.

Sure - I can admit I was a little worried about Paypal, but again, I did my research and digging and found that it would have little to no effect on ZIP and its growth. There is so much growth available out there that several BNPL companies could, and will, do well independently of each other.

In regards to shorters - well they will always be around and will attempt to drive the price lower with whatever tactics they choose. Sucks for us LT holders but it is what it is...

However, the news coming that is expected will drive the price higher because we know how successful ZIP and Quadpay have been so far and will continue into the new year. What we don't know is the unexpected news - that's the big game changer in SP forecast. Some big players must be hearing what I am hearing and are getting in now before it hits $10 again. That seems to be most people's target price at this stage.

Based on EXPECTED news, $10 is a no brainer.... add in UNEXPECTED positive news - well lets just say I have no idea what the SP will be lol. My researched and optimistic guess, $30+ will have been achieved by the end of June 2021.

Big things are happening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.