AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

parabolic, page-55

1. 230 Posts.
    It's always a battle for me to not get emotional about the performance of this stock over the last year or so.
    It is literally like having your skin peeled off you sometimes, watching it slowly & frustratingly decend.
    The thing that keeps me sane however is knowing that the fundementals for Silver's prospects in the future are definitely positive, given the global currency devaluations as every one chases the USD downwards.
    This will eventually bear fruit for PM's.
    Inso doing, this will also bear fruit for the miners including AYN.

We're all waiting for this moment which never comes....very frustrating!

Manipulations, Algo trading, Fiscal Cliffs, Fed Announcements, etc. etc.....these markets are no longer rational.

The myriad of Internet Blog Guru's telling us how we'll see massive gains in PM's this Summer, Winter, Spring etc. etc which never eventuates doesn't help either.

One thing I strongly beleive though is that the USD is toast....but this will be a long drawn out affair...Central Banks know this and are buying PM's hand over fist whilst they can at these prices...and this reckoning will eventually come.

I hold stock.....50% @ 0.095 & 50% @ 0.042

Hindsight tells me I should have waited.....and here's the rub.....hindsight works against us here in that all it does is that it highlights our (perceived) inadequacies in playing this rigged game.
    The only certainty it gives me is that I now hold for the medium to long term....and that is all.

It is always the darkest before the dawn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.