PAR 4.84% 29.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Paradigm Needs you!, page-6

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hey Beaza79. Believe it or not, most people still don't have a clue that Zilosul is out there being tested right now.

From my observations of lifestyles today, it is such a fast paced world we live in, that people don't even read a lot of information "because it takes too long". Yep, by the way, that's the same reason they give for not eating breakfast...true! (in the US anyway)
    Also, there still is hardly any mention of this in the general media, or social media. As a matter of fact, I have been trying to give mention about Zilosul and our testing on facebook, via Osteoarthritis Support Group for over a year. Unfortunately it gets buried and I only had two responses from those posts, "show me more", and "all drug companies are the same, they get you to buy their product and then nothing helps. They don't care about us, they just want to make money".

After years of being offered drugs, herbs, exercises, surgeries, and medical assist devices, it will be hard to show what we have right now. After results come in it will be a different story. (Most likely the same reasoning with investors)

ungung........ as for putting it on facebook, most OA sites do not post information about trials to protect their group members personal information. Talk about frustrating trying to explain how it is possible to at least SHOW members what is going on. After much discussion with the OA group I have been dealing with, we finally got a posting that includes the trial information and a couple of posts explaining Zilosul! Here it is:
    disallowedlink614855712013322/permalink/2448830858615789
    21 hours later.....only 2 replies, and one of them by myself. It ain't easy folks, it ain't easy. We just keep doing our best to inform.

Have a great day and weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $86.19K 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70151 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.