PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

The US Patent Office has just issued a FINAL REJECTION of every...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4147/4147380-8a33937976470d106ec0844e2096bc2a.jpg
    The US Patent Office has just issued a FINAL REJECTION of every single claim in our most important patent. "No novelty", "Nothing patentable", "Our own advisor (Felson) publications are prior art", "Our ex CSO (Ghosh) publications are prior art", "And the patent's specifications are flawed". We were told time and again this patent is rock solid bomb proof. Pathetic!!! This raises some very serious questions:
    * Is the rest of the patent portfolio doomed? A huge waste of time & our money?
    * The examiner has cast serious doubt over disease modification claims. Is there any point in continuing the 008 trial?
    * Will this bad news trigger en masse selloff by the algorithms?
    * When the CEO candidates find out that we have no useful IP, will they pull the pin?
    * If there are any pharma still interested, will they want a license directly with bene? Why pay PAR if its IP is worthless?
    * Will the Instos support a $50 mil. plus cap raise for the OA P3 if there is no IP to back it?
    * Supply agreement with bene our only real asset?
    * If PAR struggles to raise funds at say $ .50/sh. price, are we looking at a fire sale?
    * Rennie & Krishnan are the applicants on this patent which the have probably assigned to PAR for a handsome fee which is now gone as well as the smashed value of their shares? Will they stay or be given the flick?

It will be very interesting to see what the board offers up this week to salvage shareholder value. Will there be a trading halt? I think they may need a miracle! (Just my opinion - DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.