PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Dungiven: I'm not disagreeing with you. The DMF is important....

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Dungiven: I'm not disagreeing with you. The DMF is important. The difficulty in getting biosimilars approved is important. etc. etc. I am making only two points:

1. PAR's key patent has been rejected by the US Patent Office, so the supply agreement with bene is now absolutely THE crucial consideration for pharma in any OA licensing deal. Accordingly pharma will definitely demand that bene is at the table when any license deal is being negotiated. In fact, the two gorillas in the room will likely be dominant in setting the deal terms so PAR will just have to accept whatever it is offered which probably won't be anything like the rivers of gold it has forecasted. That is why the rejection of PAR's most important patent actually is VERY problematic.

2. PAR has been touting the strength and significance of its patents for years. Rejection of its most important patent by the US Patent Office absolutely is material under ASX guidelines and requires full disclosure and discussion in an ASX Announcement. How they deal with this will say much about the prospects for the company going forward. Continued silence would be a terrible decision and could get the company in a lot of trouble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.