PAR 2.00% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Paradigm patent rejection, page-8

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6832
    >>>>This by no means would be a game killer?

Nope - in my opinion. IP gives a good layer of protection, I want it, PAR wants it...I would think they will still pursue it for sure despite there being other layers of protection for us.

>>>>surely big pharm wait in the wings to pounce directly at bene now? What are we bringing to the table that guarentees our seat at the table long term?

Nope - Big P could've gone for Bene over the last couple of decades, they had the whole IC. solution (pill format) but more than that, think Vet industry supply.

"BPC [Bene] holds the only Drug Master File (DMF) on record with the FDA to manufacture PPS for human applications. Given Paradigm's exclusive agreement, no other pharmaceutical group may reference the DMF in a future submission with BPC approval". 1

Bene will not sell out, they have us as our exclusive partners going forward. They are an honest company, they have been in business not for a handful of years but decades AND this sterling private company has had a great strong and trustworthy relationship with Jansen for years as testimony to the good company ethos to date.

What do we bring to the table, well we are organising the research, the trials and proving grounds such as preclinical studies, and the eventual partnership deal, the whole gamut of drug development apart from manufacturing. We have a supply contracts in place, Bene are happy for us to do the rest.

>>>>Being invested in PAR has made me very pessimistic. Surely in this cut throat landscape competitors/ potential partners just tighten the screws on PAR via waiting?

Yeah I'm not overlay happy with the current crushed but highly disconnected share price...but I hold out in light of what the research tells me..what the patients still say and what big holders of PAR aren't currently doing, .....selling.

My views

Ref
    1) Baker Young broker report Feb 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $187.1K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47906 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 13363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.