PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Wow - my poor notifications box maxed out at 100, hat tip. Tried...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Wow - my poor notifications box maxed out at 100, hat tip. Tried to make it readable.
    I do not want to hype things up too much because price can do anything at the moment, but this has my attention.
    NZ, you might like it

I always felt that PharmAust's reason for not releasing ongoing data on the dogs was and is extremely weak. We are expected to believe that a dog owner is willing to have their beloved dog's name and picture released (hello Sampson), but they're not happy to have any non-identifying data released! Come on PharmAust ...

Back to a bit of science. It is unusual that monepantel seems to be effective against so many cancers (perhaps a good % of Sabatini's 80%) and the extreme juxtaposition is strange - that so many are retarded in a petri dish versus no effect on normal somatic cells, both in vitro and in vivo. This is one exciting possibility:
    1/ that we are indeed interfering (and only interfering), with a specific cancer cell hack of mtor ... that cancer cells are inducing within their own cells
    2/ to be effective against so many cancers, the hack is deep, a core one that many cancers rely on
    3/ because monepantel is a synthetic molecule - the cancer hasn't seen it before

If points 2 and 3 apply, the cancer may have trouble getting around the block
    The longevity of effectiveness is now the VIP issue. Yes PharmAust is meticulous, but s o l o n g to prepare a report on a small number of dogs ... and why has the timing of supply slipped from late June to sometime in July?

Could be 100% wrong ... but I like it. The sum of the above suggests to me that "life" may be causing the delay ... we should find out soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.