PAA 2.63% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Paradigm Shift, page-21

1. 2,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Again good points thanks PickEm. Laymans question for you if I may.
    In veery basic term we now know that there is a "U" shaped effect re the job of MTor however the dog announcement made (seemed unplanned or even surprising) reference to dose levels delivered being more effective at lower dose than anticipated. On that basis how (still) blind do you think PAA scientists are operating ?
    and supplementary question.
    there is obvious differences between cancer and Covid but both effected by levels/ activity of MTor - I'm struggling with the basic differences. Can you help me join the dots of that one ? Is it the case that the treatment is not actually directly connected to the disease but more the regulation of the bodies ability to correct / control activity around it to prevent the opportunity to multiply - and therefore create the commonality between say cancer and Covid ? - if that makes any sense at all (obviously exposing and confirming my absolute lack of science here so please forgive)

Reason I am asking is, my initial understanding was that there was a substantial latitude in the effective dosing of Monepantel however, if this then orchestrates the needle along this "U' shaped mTor activity is dosing levels not a more precise requirement ?

Sorry that's 3 questions !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $94.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $58.40K 305.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 86074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.