BRU 0.00% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

paradise 1 recovered oil, page-22

1. 129 Posts.
    Re the query within the last paragraph of your most recent post Speculator, I agree.

However in tandem, I would not discount the upswing that was generated earlier in the week pursuant to the announcement re native title matters. Which in my opinion, is another example of Eric and Co's competence.

Further, I consider that other BRU HC commentary in relation to the bot trading is also relevant for understanding the downswings that are transpiring in the face of good news. Re bot trading, it is unwelcome, artificially manipulative and reduces the value of price trend analysis. Important to note is that nearly all the BRU downswing action is off the back of below average, very light trade volumes.

From where I stand the global picture is as follows:

First rate tenements containing mega conventional and unconventional O&G deposits of potential significant value (with solid evidence accrued to date which supports same).

Abundant cash position.

Low amounts of shares on issue.

Mostly LT holders on the books.

The Company's announcement policy is regular, transparent and detailed.

The stock is just starting to get greater amounts of positive, mainstream coverage, especially given recent elevation to ASX200 status.

Derisking is always necessary before true stock value can be realised with a stock such as BRU, despite the glut of evidence already on hand.

One can only be confident with Eric and Co. given the outcomes of their decisions in the last 24 months.

Therefore in summation, the potential upside with BRU can only be considered to be huge (despite the low brow illuminations of regular downrampers such as Fish!!).

Possibility of a takeover occurring before this "potential" is realised is also real however, analysis of the composition of the BRU share registry suggests that a bigger fish achieving a takeover (and in the process, tramping over the dreams of smaller holders like me) may not be such an easy get, especially if Eric and Co. dig in if/when such an event occurs.

I eagerly await next Thursday's announcement re Ung Nth however, regardless of the outcome of same, I am LT.

Patience is a virtue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $25.27K 324.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81932 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 124192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.