ASN 3.13% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Paradox Leadville Limestone Zone, page-35

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I will disagree with you, Lithium was not in back burner, the whole lithium sector was down last year, it did make sense to pursue Bromine which was world class instead of sitting idle and wait for Lithium to come back alive, it’s also to do with geographical politics where Trump was very keen to promote oil economy and almost EV and climate was in back burner, only China supported Tesla (for their benefit though), so you have come out unscathed from that is in itself an achievement and ASN gave hope to shareholders saying it’s not doom we have bromine and also as a hedge Bull project to keep us going, now as we see politics around ev has changed and also the Lithium price, now we will have Lithium as phase 2 pea and why not we have the resource and the quantity and proven product to sell, if it takes just few months of detour to get it in the calculation why not, it’s not that we are changing goal post, we were just filling the gaps, exciting times for ASN, I think we will touch 0.5 in few months if all goes well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $843.3K 5.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204087 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.