Chunder , what i am pointing out is the blatant hypocrisy of the...

1. 930 Posts.
    Chunder , what i am pointing out is the blatant hypocrisy of the Anti US brigade.

We are constantly fed the usual diet of anti US propoganda about their oil grab in Iraq, which it is yet to be proven, and is at this stage just a fantasy of the left. They certainly missed a great chance in 91, if they are.

What is fact is what i have just posted. Its obvious that you and many others have difficulty with that because it makes your argument somewhat stupid.

Here we have the evidence of the real French, Russian and UN interests in maintaining the status quo.

If it was the other way around and it was the US with oil contracts and interests in the oil for food funds, you would all be screaming your guts out.

That is the hypocrisy.!

And if you want to raise the previous US/Iraq connection , well that is true, but it was for geopolitical reasons of containing Ayatollah Khomeini's threat to spread fundamentalist Islam through the middle East, not oil contracts. That is more the preserve of the current crop of pro Iraq parasites.

Whilst all the blurry eyed activists just love to point to any US connection with helping Saddam, why do you and the others totally ignore the "FACT" that the russians are owed 8 billion by Iraq for "Military equipment" if the US who was supplying Saddam???

Why do you totally ignore the "FACT" that the French were instrumental in helping Saddam build a nuclear reactor which the Israelis promptly bombed to prevent him obtaining his radioactive materials required to produce nukes??

The anti war demos are organised by stalinist and marxist groups , and followed by pre pubescent school kids and well meaning but gullible mums and dads.

By leaving this guy in power, they are inadvertantly guaranteeing that there will be a war, sometime in the future, and their kids will still have to meet it , only a lot more of them, and it wont be a half beaten dictator with some bio and chemical weapons, but a much stronger regime with a damned sight more chemical weapons, ..............and nukes .

He hasnt spent the last 25 yrs trying to develop all this stuff just for his amusement, and he hasnt given up..

Regrettably, i believe we "warmongers" will be vindicated in our postions, and the pacifists will be brought to account for their stupidity, through their children..

Selective hypocrites...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.