BPT 2.80% $1.10 beach energy limited

Interesting article....thanks for that, Colquhoun...the...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Interesting article....thanks for that, Colquhoun...the geothermal concept is highly relevant in our current age of carbon-awareness, but I can't help but think that the theory of geothermal potential will loose out to the needs of immediate practicality.

Interesting paradox, isn't it!....BPT keeps the tree-huggers happy with the notion of dipping their toes into geothermal energy, while the bigger picture of producing the "black-gold" hydrocarbon burning stuff ultimately provides the SP support... I think that the geothermal concept has long-term legs, but short term, let's face it...the developing Third World needs energy for 3 main things: combustion to drive engines, heat generation to produce steel, and the creation of immediate energy to warm the populace....

To do this, we need to do three immediate things...burn petroleum, burn coal, and burn gas...these 3 things must be done now...not in 20 years time...

So, like all fellow BPT shareholders, may I sleep well at night under the calming knowledge that BPT are embracing clean-energy concepts, but God bless the industrialization of the 3rd world, and long live the 50 year resources boom!

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.030(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.509B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.07 $13.02M 11.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 197359 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.